Smart Link AD Link provides companies with a unique, highly visible and eye-catching advertising opportunity with tremendous high-traffic exposure for your brand that other advertising mediums just can't offer. Advertising opportunities are available on Smart Link vending kiosks in a variety of major shopping malls, department stores, theaters and other upscale venues throughout the United States. The following information will provide you with specific resources and options to help you build a base of awareness for your company and your products.
Smart Link Media Benefits & Features
- AD Link offers high visibility non-stop throughout the day to its audience. (In comparison, print advertising is seen once and then the page gets turned.)
- AD Link has the additional benefit of people stopping to use the machines, thus looking at the advertisement longer.
- Viewing time is more controlled by the audience in a mall setting versus other advertising mediums, such as billboards; in which viewing time is dictated by the flow of traffic. Consumers in malls can stop and navigate toward the Smart Link kiosks and view or use them for as long as they wish.
- Wedge design allows for multiple configurations, which increases location diversity.
- Unlimited graphic capability. Graphics can be customized and are interchangeable.
- Eye-catching and unique design of the Smart Link kiosks will get noticed and generate attention.
- Customizable graphics done in house to match any need, branding or advertising.
For a complete list of markets and mall locations where Smart Link AD Link kiosk advertising is available, download ourdownload our Mall Locations & Demographics page.
- Average Mall Traffic: Up to 26 million people each year per mall
- Number of malls at which Smart Link vending kiosks are currently located: 35
- Total number of Smart Link vending kiosks: 530
- Average number of Smart Link vending kiosks per mall: 15
- Average number of customers per Smart Link vending kiosk per month: 735
- Average number of customers per Smart Link vending kiosk per year: 8820
- Total number of customers per year per link: 132,3000
- Average time spent vending candy: 15 seconds per vending transaction
- Average vending transaction and average number of vending transactions per customer: $.75 (3 vends)
- Average time customer spends in front of a Smart Link vending kiosk: 48 seconds to 1.2 minutes
The material used on all the ad space links is photo quality adhesive vinyl and then coated with a glossy laminate to protect the print.
Advertising Size Options: See diagram to the right
Bleed Area (Width & Height): ¼ inch (to ensure full coverage)
Art Requirements & Specifications
File Format: Acceptable file formats include Illustrator or .eps formats. If submitting InDesign files, please package fonts and links.
Color Matching: Please provide specific CMYK or Pantone color to help us achieve accurate color.
Submitting Files: Submit files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all linked images and supporting files. Creative services are available at customer's request for $65 per hour.
From the date of approved art submission, AD Link advertisements can be printed and installed in approximately 4-7 days, depending on location, quantity and order volumes. 24 hour rush orders are available for an additional cost.
- Pricing is per month (30 day value). Minimum of 90 days of advertising required with a maximum of 12 months.
- Smart Link AD Link exercises a best practice of changing out artwork upon expiration, if an event date has passed, or if 12 months has passed, to keep visuals fresh.
Pricing starts at $450/month and is dependent upon individual mall traffic, which can represent up to 20 million people per year per mall. Contact Smart Link Systems, Inc. for detailed pricing in relation to the locations where you are interested in advertising.
Phone: (916) 397-5003 Email: email@example.com